Nurses + tech = better care and better performance
Vatica Health offers a PCP-centric solution that improves risk adjustment and quality of care. Plus, we provide highly trained nurses dedicated to your practice — at no cost. These Vatica Clinical Consultants (VCCs) serve as extensions of your team.
Before the visit
VCCs synthesize, review and curate all relevant health and EMR data to enable PCPs to perform more comprehensive encounters, HCC coding and care gap closure.
After the visit
Vatica submits CPT-II codes and G codes to the health plans. Data is exported back into your EMR.
VCCs train your staff on how to use the solution and offer continuing education.
Explore the five challenges your practice needs to overcome on the way to achieving VBC success.
Read the eBook to learn how Vatica Health’s dedicated clinical support is one of the ways we can help your practice take value-based care (VBC) to the next level.
Your PCPs will benefit
- Efficiently improve overall practice performance and VBC results
- Ensure appropriate compensation and care management resources through more accurate coding and documentation
- Spend more time with patients and less time on administrative tasks
- Increase use of preventive services and higher patient satisfaction
- Improve care gap closure and continuity of care
- Best of all, Vatica is sponsored by health plans
“Vatica dedicates licensed nurses and support staff to our risk adjustment program—they are a real game changer! They have become an extension of my team, making the process easy, efficient and financially rewarding.”Monica Ranaletta, DO, NY, and Vatica Health client